Today's banking industry is exceptionally dynamic. It is faced with significant and complex challenges, on account of several domestic and international trends, techno-economic impacts, socio-political and regulatory factors. The IBS has aligned its mission to serve the banking and financial sectors in Kuwait so that it can contribute effectively in enhancing their decision making processes and support them in meeting their goals through providing highly professional training, educational, research and consultancy services to their main asset: People.
With its 40 years of experience of working closely with the banking and financial sector of Kuwait, IBS has been the catalyst in the process of transfer of technology and know-how to this vital sector. It has diversified its product offerings to include professional certification programs, executive development programs, training and development courses, assessment and testing, English language training, e-learning, specialized library services in banking and business and banking and finance research publications. The IBS has developed an expanding network of international and regional faculty who combine academic qualifications and industry experience. It has established alliances with prestigious professional organizations, such as the International Chamber of Commerce in France, the Global Association of Risk Professionals and Bank Administration Institute in the USA, Institute of Financial Services (ifs) in the UK and the Financial Markets Association in France. As well, it has convinced highly selective elite educational organizations to offer programs in Kuwait. This includes Harvard Business School and IMD Switzerland.
IBS contributes to the growth and prosperity of the Kuwaiti banking and financial sector in Kuwait by providing state of the art professional education, training, certification, language learning, research and consultancy services that align talent resources and decision making capabilities within this sector to global standards.
IBS shall continue to be:
- A center of empowerment for the Kuwaiti banking and financial sector that brings to Kuwait the latest practices and innovations in finance, banking, business and technology; focuses on client needs and provides world class service quality.
- A catalyst in the process of standardizing talent development and management through adopting professional certification as a fundamental HR practice.
- The Kuwait national finance and banking learning organization that develops young Kuwaitis to join and grow in this vital sector, thus provides its founding member organizations and clients with quality national workforce; at the same time, helps in fulfilling the social responsibility of those members who will, through IBS, be enabling Kuwaitis to find real employment opportunities.
- A highly regarded professional organization in the regional and international scene that works collaboratively with its counterparts and positively contributes to the image of its founding member banks.
- Client centrism
- Continuous upgrade and diversification of product offerings within areas of strategic focus
- Efficient operations to maximize value for money
- Professionalism and integrity
- Collaborative spirit